10. Shea's Thick Brick Stout - Part of My Beer Documentation
9. Lance - One opportunity to grab him as he raced by. I'm proud of this shot!
8. Reflected Reflection - this took a few attempts to get it right, my favorite self portrait!
7. Justin's Ironman Finish - An amazing day, I could easily post 6 others from this day!
6. I was attempting a different shot but Ian did what he does best, exude personality and pull me out of my comfort zone! A One Little Word pick at Shutter Sisters!
5. The kiddo has the strangest ideas! He wanted to be a mummy. Dad obliged. Ian asked for photos! Perfect.
4. Hopscotch. I saw this right before it happened, I love that. It was a POTD on the Maternal Lens!
3. A bike ride to the Capitol, a wide angle lens and a boy who must perform!
2. The Essence of Ian - A good day, a balloon hat and great light...that's all I ask!
1. Discovery - This was different for me, but as soon as I saw him in the fading light, I knew the shot I wanted. This made Explore on Flickr but more importantly is a family favorite. It was also a daily click on Shutter Sisters, a HUGE honor.
Thank you for sharing the last 365 days with me! Can't wait to see what develops in 2010!