Monday, July 17, 2006

My Birthday List


So many choices...it's hard for me to decide. Here are just a few things that I've been eyeing lately:

  1. Anything with wheels!
  2. Board books with real pictures -- I like to look at these for minutes at a time
  3. Clothes size 9 to 12 months -- yeah I have at least two years before this is an unacceptable gift. And yes, I'm still a little guy...I'll be saving all of the 12 month stuff until I'm about 18 months
  4. A Piggy Bank -- Mom keeps telling me to save my pennies (somebody needs to tell her they aren't going to be around much longer...so quarters would be much better)
  5. Puzzles -- the big chunky, can't be eaten kind, I'm still learning how to use them
  6. New Music PLEASE -- they keep playing the same old stuff. Maybe John Lithgow...any of his stuff is great! Or Choo Choo Boogaloo by Buckwheat Zydeco. My parents only have illegal knockoffs of all things cool...help me please!

Anything you want to give me is great...I'm not that picky! Remember, my parents house is pretty small and I've already taken over most of their living room! They don't want a bigger house so I guess I can't have too much stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails