Friday, February 19, 2010

Photographing Dinner

Photographing food is one of my favorite things to do. Notice my new plates? Going for a little square design to add some variety to my food portfolio!

50mm | ISO 640 | f/4.0 | ss 1/40

If you read the exif data, you'll notice an aperture of 4.0. I'm working on getting out of my dependence on apertures wider than 2.0. Giving the back tacos a little bit more opportunity to show themselves.

I used light from a north facing window in my laundry room studio! Notice that annoying line in the background?

My husband is now used to the 10 minutes I need to photograph dinner before I will eat it. Do you play with your food before you eat it? 

*********************
I'm chatting photography at DesignerDigitals tomorrow morning with a freebie to give you! I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks yummy
Love U

denise:) said...

LOL!! He had to wait until i "perfected" my Christmas Eve dinner on the plate, found the right lighting and photographed it sufficiently. They're good guys, aren't they? Those look a lot like our tacos too... yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails