Friday, February 26, 2010

Weeks That Challenge Your Photo of the Day Project

Some weeks start and I know they are going to be a challenge to my photo of the day project. Rainy forecasts, busy work schedules, arriving home later in the afternoon. Despite the challenges, I was presented with a few afternoons of good light. 


It seemed fitting yesterday to capture something strong as I wandered around our garden.
200mm | ISO 800 | f/2.8 | ss 1/250


Today was all about Ian day. This photo just sums him up right now. Dinosaur shirt. Ghost cookie cutter. Moving. Always moving. He loves making cookies. The ghost and pumpkin cookie cutters are his favorite. We put pink frosting and sprinkles on them before we ate them because pink frosting, black bats, and ghosts are so February!
50mm | ISO 400 | f/1.8 | ss 1/100


I hope you've had a good week and are finding good light.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That rope shot is marvellous! The black and white treatment is wonderful. Great blog!

sweetsalty kate said...

So sweet! I love the rope too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails