Wednesday, February 03, 2010

February LoveFest Day 3: Broccoli

You read it correctly. Today's love is broccoli. This is not just any broccoli though. This was also the star of my January 2nd POTD in January. Grown in my backyard, cut from the stock this afternoon and steamed to a beautiful shade of green, and eaten with dinner. 


50mm | ISO 400 | f/2.8 | ss 1/100

This photo represents not just the vegetable itself, but my love for my garden. I love the satisfaction of growing something from a seed and then moving into our house as dinner. I love the quiet and the physical work it provides.  And, yes. I love that my garden provides so many opportunities for photography!
Is there something you can photograph a month, a day or a week apart to document its changes? A flower? A pet? A child? The mounds of snow? Think about photographing it from a different angle, from above, from below, from the side? Have fun with it! Show us what grows in your garden!  Whatever your garden might be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails