Saturday, January 02, 2010

Selecting THE Photo of the Day



Some days my photo of the day jumps out at me, screaming, "pick me, pick me." Other days I have to beg it to appear. Nothing speaks to me. And other days, I just think. Okay. You work. Fair enough.

Today, Day 2 or Day 367, whichever way you want to look at it, was one of those, okay, you work kind of days.

So broccoli won out over my artichoke with new garden boots,


the amazing gift I received from a dear friend,


and the unfortunate card played by my brother during a game of Apples to Apples!



They all made me happy. Most of them made me laugh. They all sum up a part of my day. They all mean something. The broccoli is an accomplishment. I'm proud of it. So today it is the pick. You might see it again. As I'm sure you will also see the artichoke, the popcorn, and maybe even my brother!

How do you pick yours? Do you know when you take it? Or does it scream at you from your computer screen?

*****
The cool Ali Edward's 365 Overlay is available at DesignerDigitals. One for each day of the year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Kathleen Summers said...

Oh wow, I just love that broccoli pic.

And we play and love the game Apples to Apples!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails