Saturday, January 09, 2010

A Day of 108 Photos With Only One Worth Keeping

Yes, you read that right. Despite my effort to shoot with more intention this year, I still shot 108 photos today. Granted 60 of them were for a little project I'm working on that required some rapid fire shooting!

Despite all of the photos, I only have one I remotely liked today. No goofy little boy faces, nothing. My mom's visiting and seriously, every photo I took of her? She looks startled. She wasn't, really, she wasn't.

So here's the picture of the day. A decaf soy cappuccino at the Fox and Goose. Notice the froth. They don't always get it right, but today they were spot on!



Would you like to see the runner up? We went on a carriage ride this evening. Meet Luke. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather see some of your startled mother.

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

I love the Fox and Goose!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails