Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bringing Photos Together For Inspiration

It is going to be a grey rainy week. Not the best for sparking photographic enthusiasm! When I know it's going to be a rough week, I like to pull my photos together. Seeing the progress of this years photo of the day project helps spark some motivation!


Can you see the mood of the last nine days? I was surprised how much it jumped out at me.

*********************
Your Life: Captured Through The Lens kicks off today! I'm so excited to help so many people on their photographic journeys! I want everyone to be able to capture the moments of their lives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. BTW, try to add some images :).

Unknown said...

Great idea!!! It looks great! I like your style!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails