Friday, October 06, 2006

McWho?


My parents were taking me to the park a few days ago talking about this place called McSomething or other. They sounded really happy saying that I would probably never really know what it was since we don't have a tv (although I've seen the huge one at my uncle's house) and they haven't eaten there in over seven years.

People keep calling me vegetarian, but I don't really know what that means. All I know is that I like my food!

My favorites lately are:

  • Beans -- any size, color and flavor
  • Broccolli
  • Peas
  • Corn
  • Grean Beans -- especially when they are long and I can hold onto them
  • Garden Burger patties like my mom eats, in fact I ate half of hers a few weeks ago so they started giving me my own
  • Soy yogurt
  • Blueberries
  • Grapes
  • Bananas -- they aren't letting me eat them anymore, something about something called constipation
  • My favorite food -- Goldfish -- although mom makes a mean face at dad when he gives them to me at dinner

    You can make your own sign too!

And for you skeptics (dad taught me that word...he tries to teach all "his kids" that word) out there that wonder, what will my parents do when I go to school. Check here! Thanks Cousin Brian for sharing that link!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails