Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Zoo Trip


I met my friends today at the zoo! I love the zoo, so many things to see. I think I like the kids the best though. You know the two legged walking talking kind. Today I got to watch the monkeys play for a long time...very fun!



We ate lunch in the playground with my friends. Then their moms let them walk all over and go up and down the slide. I didn't even have shoes on...so I didn't get to do any of that fun stuff. My mom doesn't even have shoes for me to wear. She always says something about, rest of my life to wear shoes, what's the hurry. I don't know what she is talking about. I just sat with my mom and watched my friends play. Party pooper. She did FINALLY let me walk up the slide, holding her two hands of course. Only once though. I screamed for her to let me do it again, but she wouldn't listen.

I slept while she drove home. It was a busy day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails