Sunday, April 29, 2007

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle...well at least Reuse

So our street's 10th annual yard sale happened this weekend. I was too busy taking pictures and playing with those pictures to actually organize anything for a yard sale...so we purchased things instead!

Ian is now the proud new owner of...


A sandbox (that will probably hold water instead of sand if we can get him to give it up as a bed)
A slide/house combination thing
An indoor mini slide


A very loved basketball hoop and slowly deflating ball


Not bad for $25 -- I love our neighborhood!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ian:
Oh my word! look at the fun
with all those new toys, I can hardly wait to see them,
what a cool bed (turtle) mom does such a great job with the pictures..
Love you
Mumzy

Anonymous said...

Ian, I love that I can watch you grow up with all the neat pictures your mama takes of you. Be sure and tell her and dad we said "HI" from Porterville.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails