- the funny way he neighs like a horse
- the squishy hand gesture that is his wave
- his delight at seeing me when he hasn't for a while
- his lion roar
- his tiger roar
- his dinosaur roar
- his pig moo
- the way he talks to himself in what must be little stories that only he can understand
- waking up at 6am and immediately saying "book"
- his cute little steps and his funny little run
- automatically adding "y" to words creating daddy and justy on his own!
- "what's that"
- "uh-oh" after he's deliberately thrown something on the ground
- his excitement when he hears a plane, or sees the moon, or can see the garbage truck out our front door
- "e-i-e-i-e-i" when he plays with his barn
- "night-night" to let us know he's sleepy
Saturday, April 21, 2007
I hope I can always remember the great things about Ian at 20 months old.
Posted by Katrina Kennedy at 2:04 PM