Friday, November 21, 2008

Can It Be?

I have taken over 11,000 photos this year. Yes, Ian is probably the subject of about 50% of those! The kiddo knows what a camera is, asks for the "tripod" when he really means "ipod" and loves to use his own camera and declares "I got them" when he takes a photo. He doesn't always smile but when he is in the mood he will smile for me beautifully!

Until this week...

School pictures...

He came home and told
 me that he "smiled big"! No doubt encouraged by the photographer who gets paid to entertain 3 year olds and click the button 150 times a day. I'm sure they mean well. I'm sure there job is next to horrible. And I am sure I have them to thank for the new "big smile" that Ian shared with me tonight at dinner.
Only the iPhone to capture it but the trauma is no less...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think those are 2 beautiful smiles. I had lunch with Mumzy today, played 2 games of Scrabble and beat her both times, and Trina, I played all 7 tiles on my first play. I also got to meet your new cousin Emily. She has a beautiful smile too.
Auntie

Anonymous said...

goodness is shea trying to be santa! school smiles are cute and only something they can learn at school, lainie has her 'school' smile as well!

Michelle Filo said...

awww cute!
matty told me the same thing. I saw the photos though, and I didn't buy them. Oh, I bought the ones from the school, there were only 3 and we had to order them before we ever saw them (what is up with that?) But the ones from the childcare, some 17 photos, all suuuper cheesy, with the fake poses and horrible flash lighting, sorry, I know it was a lot of work, and they are unique moments in his life... but I am not buying it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails