Friday, November 20, 2009

Holiday Time For You To Focus on Photography!

Four hours just for you and your camera.

I'm opening my home to 10 people who want to:
Take more creative control of their cameras
Capture holiday images they'll love for a lifetime

We'll cover
Focus
Aperture Priority Mode
Manual Mode
Exposure Compensation
White Balance

Would you care to join me?

December 5th
My home in midtown Sacramento
9am-1pm
$45

snacks and beverages provided

Give yourself the gift of better photos this Holiday Season.

Email me to register! katrina at katrinakennedy dot com

6 comments:

Britgirl said...

Okay I've got it. You can do an international tour and I'll host it :)
May this open house be the first of many super full ones :)
wishing `I could be there!

Mozer said...

Oh sure! I am so jealous. I want to come! :)

Amie said...

I agree you should go on tour! I will host the Wisconsin stop!

Heather said...

What a lucky bunch of photographers they will be who are able to take advantage of this.

I am nominating you for the Kreativ Blogger award.

If you want to continue it & nominate some of your favorites, you can find the details at: http://hguenthe.blogspot.com/2009/11/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Terri Davenport said...

If it weren't for the airfare, i'd be there in a heartbeat.

Terry said...

Oh I wish I lived close to you. I'd be there in a hearbeat!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails