Sunday, January 04, 2009

POTD 010409


POTD 010409, originally uploaded by katrina.kennedy.

I put decorations away today...Ian has asked over and over if Christmas is over now. He is a little disappointed but perks up when we mention Valentine's Day!

He was a harmonica playing crazy kiddo at the Farmer's Market today. He loves Shea's harmonica. 

And my highlight? Brussel Sprouts! Yummm! I bought 10 of them than I am going to cook and share with NO ONE! (of course, no one else in my house will eat them so it doesn't really matter anyway).


******************************
And Amanda, if you'd like to read what the book says, try here or just come to my house and see the printed version in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yummy brussel sprouts, love them..oh well I live to far way for you to share with me..so I will just get my own, however they don't come in my store on the pole..Ian looks like he was playing himself to sleep..
Love U

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails