Sunday, January 04, 2009

POTD 010409

POTD 010409, originally uploaded by katrina.kennedy.

I put decorations away today...Ian has asked over and over if Christmas is over now. He is a little disappointed but perks up when we mention Valentine's Day!

He was a harmonica playing crazy kiddo at the Farmer's Market today. He loves Shea's harmonica. 

And my highlight? Brussel Sprouts! Yummm! I bought 10 of them than I am going to cook and share with NO ONE! (of course, no one else in my house will eat them so it doesn't really matter anyway).

And Amanda, if you'd like to read what the book says, try here or just come to my house and see the printed version in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yummy brussel sprouts, love them..oh well I live to far way for you to share with I will just get my own, however they don't come in my store on the pole..Ian looks like he was playing himself to sleep..
Love U


Related Posts with Thumbnails