Friday, January 30, 2009

A Tough Week

Definitely a tough week. A quick unexpected trip home to be with family and to celebrate Carl's life. My heart and thoughts are with Mandy and Heidi. I can't imagine what they are going through but I do appreciate having a family that comes together when times are difficult.

I enjoyed getting to see this cutie. She is unbelievably 3 months old now and has eyes just like her mom and sister! She is about three of Ian at the same age, but he was the extreme of tiny guy! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's got perty blues like her daddy

Anonymous said...

Miss Emily is a beauty but then so is big sister. Love that Lainie!

sorry I missed your family again but things happen.
Auntie

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute grandkids I have
Mumzy (Yup I am bragging)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that your family - and sister in particular - had a tough week. I'm glad you got some photo therapy. Sending my love...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails