So much great information for Halloween photos this year. Here is a round up of some of my favorites found around the web.
Halloween Photography Tips from Digital Photography School
How To Take Great Halloween Photos from New York Institute of Photography
20 Tips from Scrapbooks Etc.
Spooky Photo Tips by the Fabulous Me Ra Koh
- Shoot at your child's eye level
- Shoot from slightly below to make them appear larger than life!
- Grab the from behind shot as they head toward doors for trick or treating
- Turn your flash off and your ISO up
- Capture the details - pumpkins, candy, feet
- Don't say cheese, keep it real, even if they make faces!
Have fun and be safe!
Click on the layouts for credits!