Friday, October 30, 2009

Fix It Friday #34



Thought I'd have a little fun with I Heart Photo's Fix It Friday. I often download the photo with the intent of playing, but then life gets in the way. Today I'm trying to Just Say Yes with the little one in my house and amazingly I had time to edit and upload! Yes is working well! More Yes in the house, perhaps more No to those outside?

Here is my take. I seem to be really drawn to black and white lately. Those who've visited my house are probably thinking, "lately?" It just draws me. I love the clean feeling it gives me as well as the emotion invoked. I believe that's what photos are all about.

For this photo I:
  • Adjusted it a bit in Lightroom 2
  • Added a black and white preset
  • Adjusted brightness, blacks, and contrast
  • Imported into CS4
  • In CS4 a little healing on her bruises
  • Brightened her eyes just a tad
  • Saved
And here we have it! I tried to keep my adjustments to less than 5 minutes.




1 comment:

Sandy "From the Heart of Texas" said...

Very nice black and white of this beautiful photo! You did good :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails