Friday, August 15, 2008

POTD 081508


POTD 081508, originally uploaded by katrina.kennedy.

A sneak peak at our bathroom! Shea finished it today after 3 weeks of completely gutting it including removing all of the wood from the walls and the 5 layers of old linoleum!

He did it all! New bamboo flooring, painted the tub and tub's feet, replumbed everything, new wall board, textured, painted, new trim. I LOVE IT!

Now it is my job to find the shelving, mirror, and decorate. It definitely needs some photos, but choosing which ones is hard! I've only taken 7000 this year! LOL

Completed photos when I'm done! And for a kick, here's what it started out as!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing I can say is WOW WOW WOW!

Shey is dedicated to "the cause"! I love the wall color, and the tub looks fantastic.
_____________
Mollie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love it, nice job what a change, now Katrina, the hard part for you shopping for the other things to go in there.. good luck..
Love you M

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails