Monday, February 07, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge | Hearts


Shea and I have a goofy tradition of grabbing a photo of the two of us together when we see our reflection. Last Valentine's Day we went on a little bike ride, photo outing and found this mirror in a window. I love how the fence blocking us from getting closer is also reflected in the shot!

Do you have any goofy photo traditions?

Pop on over to IHeartFaces to see some amazing heart images! And if you clicked over from IHF, thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Jan said...

awww, you guys are too cute!
Nice catch, Katrina!

Kate said...

Very creative!! Great picture!!

Pam said...

THat is a cool shot.

Leslie Taylor said...

How Sweet :) Wish my boyfriend was willing to take pictures with me :)

Janine said...

My husband & I like to take "kissing shadow" photos. We've got them all over the country. Corny, yes. But we always smile when we view them.

Maheen said...

COoOOoool shot! Our photo tradition is photos of our backs. I have one of my son and hubby from behind in all 4 seasons framed.

MPE by Irela said...

There is nothing goofy about your traditions.....its awesome and I love your photo!!! <3

Kristina McCaleb said...

I think it is awesome!

Lisa Smiley said...

This is the COOLEST photo!! Love it!!

fiddlehead said...

That is one cool photo! love it!

Anonymous said...

This is by far my favorite. The colors, the shot, the originality and the expression on his face! I vote for you!

Unknown said...

I love this picture. What the judge said was so perfect. 2 16 year olds in love. Congratulations on your WIN!

Lisa Smiley said...

Congrats on the I heart faces win! i knew this one would place!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails