Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What's Your Sleep Number

I'm sitting in a hotel in San Bernadino wondering exactly that! A sleep number bed in a hotel? Yep...probably sounded like a great idea and I have to admit I thought how cool is that when I saw it. After one night's sleep I have to say without knowing my "number" I had a pretty yucky night's sleep. I'm not a 25. I'm not a 50. Tonight I'm going for 100...all the way...wish me luck!

******************************

Thank you CNN...I hadn't actually heard Barack Obama speak...WOW can he! Now my indecision just grew, but I need more details...and so little time! Tomorow I return to my sheltered nontelevision tainted life!

*******************************

Oh...Amanda...they offer you the truck "upgrade" when you arrive at Enterprise RentACar when you arrive at 630PM on a Monday night and they've already rented every car on the lot and you are lucky to get anything at all!

1 comment:

The Zoos said...

I was always intrigued by the sleep number system. Now I know it's not as great as it sounds since finding your sleep # seems like a needle in a haystack!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails