Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just One Year Ago

I was looking through old scrapbook pages tonight and found this one.



So if I ignore the fact that my designs have REALLY improved what I do see is really amazing! Look at that sweet little face, but if you read the journaling you'll be blown away. It is hard to believe that it was just a year ago that he could only say one or two words together and most people couldn't understand them! Now he is a sentence making, talking machine! He now asks questions and waits for responses and can carry on a conversation! How did this happen so quickly?!


***ETA***
Okay I couldn't stand it! That layout is just sad...so for comparison here is a page I finished today instead of finishing packing :) Credits are here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails