Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10 On Tuesday

My dear friend Mel posts 10 on Tuesday. So I'd thought I'd take a little inspiration from her!


  1. I'm on Day 6 of a 40 Day Transformation at Zuda Yoga. Three sessions of studio yoga already, with many more planned. I'm loving it and feeling great. Excited about what the next 34 days hold. We're using the book 40 Days to Personal Revolution.
  2. Today is my baby brother's 34th birthday. We're so lucky we live just a few blocks away. He is referred to as "Uncle" in our house, as well as a few names not suitable for typing here.
  3. The chickens are laying three eggs a day now. I don't eat them, but Shea is certainly happy! I'm happy knowing where they come from. I'd be happier if they'd stay out of my tomatoes!
  4. I've been getting lots of questions lately about my diet. I am vegan. It's really not that weird. I'm planning a post about it next week.
  5. Your Kids: Captured Through The Lens starts today. I love when a new class starts, so much enthusiasm, excitement and fun to be had!
  6. Ian's Jubilee starts tomorrow! He is so excited about his birthday this year. 
  7. My garden is producing like crazy - squash, long beans, tomatoes, and tomatillos. The bell peppers, jalapenos, and green beans are just starting to bloom and grow. Sadly, the potatoes are almost done, but that is probably a good thing given #1.
  8. I'm loving Sunday night dinner. I spend a lot of the week thinking about it, planning for it, and watching what's available in the garden. I haven't decided this Sunday's meal yet.
  9. I've been thinking a lot about my 365 photo project lately. I need to make a decision about it, but not today.
  10. Today I'm canning tomatoes. There will be photos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe Justin is 34! I remember when your mom came to my house wearing a funny looking blouse. remember mumzy? we were going to the races. remember those days KATRINA???

jillconyers said...

My P365 has been on my mind a lot lately. I need to decide on the final project.

See you in class :)

Terry said...

I love reading your blog Katrina. I've been working out for 3 weeks now and working on changing the diet. Haven't gone all the way vegetarian--working on it though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails