Thursday, July 08, 2010

Meet The New Girls

They arrived yesterday and made themselves right at home in their palace. Ian instantly fell in love with them, greeting them with a big "good morning chickens" first thing this morning. He actually wanted to go outside to see them.

This is Charlie. She is my favorite with lots of personality and a sense of adventure (seriously, they have personalities already). The other two, Lola and Chicken, are nowhere as photogenic as Charlie!



Although Lola did leave this for Shea.


Perhaps I'll need to change my tag line to About a boy. And his mom. And photography. And chickens. 

5 comments:

Paula P. said...

*LOL* Ohhh I love this.... the chickens look so cool!!

Leora said...

We have friends with chickens. I am so tempted. I can't wait to see how it goes for you. Good luck!

erin - mutterings of eringirl said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE chickens. Take lots of picture... I won't get bored, promise!

Amie said...

I want to get chickens too so I will be so interested to hear about your chicken adventures!

mugsbigsis said...

OMGosh, this is so cool! You have chickens!!! I love it! BEAUTIFUL photos of Charlie. :O)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails