Monday, November 01, 2010

364 Days 'til Halloween & A Winner!

The magician international super spy vampire is sleeping after a fun weekend of activity.


We've officially entered my Jubilee which also means the Holiday season! This time of year is loved in our house.

Thanks everyone for taking part in the 13 Days 'Til Halloween. I loved posting and loved seeing what you did with the challenges.

Using random.org our winner (with the most entries, so her odds were good!) is Sarah. Check out her fun Halloween photos! I loved the Jabba the Hutt photo!


Class starts tomorrow and registration is still open! I hope you will join me for six weeks of Capturing Your Life Through The Lens! Trying to decide if you want to join in class? I'm taking questions today about class, format, anything at all! Let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails