Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Get Beyond The Garlic And Find Joy

Do you ever have those days when you just need a little more joy in your life. Nothing is wrong, but nothing feels quite right either.

So to my photos I go. In Lightroom I searched the keyword JOY. My results - 0! Are you kidding me? Happy - 0! Really? Ok, last try. Smile. Again. Zero. I searched "garlic" and found 15 photos, but nothing for joy, happy, and smile? What is wrong with me?!

I began the scrolling, clicking and keywording.

Now. I have joy.


I vow to label my photos with emotion from this day forward so that when I need joy I can find it fast.

10 comments:

dille2@cableone.net said...

Perfect Miss K! Sounds like a great life lesson too!

Joey said...

Perfect thinking! I need to apply this to my life labeling system too! ;)

Tami said...

O my word....what a FANTASTIC idea!!!!
Love all those expressions :)

Mimi said...

Who knew tagging could be so much fun?

Linda said...

What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Glad you found some joy. Thanks for helping to add joy to my life and others. I am enjoying your class so much. After a week, my photos have improved. In sharing them with others, they are enjoying them too.

Sharing + Enjoyment = Joy

Stay Joy-Filled!

Kathleen

Tracy Grace Muilenburg said...

Love it. Thanks for sharing some of your joy with us!

Anonymous said...

What a great post!
Adryane

Alison said...

Ooooo...I can totally get behind this idea. You always were a smarty girl.

Kim said...

I love this idea! Great writing, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails