Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"I've Got An Idea"

Ian's new favorite phrase! He just blurted it out one day while talking to Shea. "I've got an idea." Then there was a long drawn out pause followed by a look of pure delight over his idea. "We can play checkers!"

He's never played checkers before. I didn't even know he knew the word.

Today we were telling him it was a school day. He looked at us. Paused.

"I've got an idea...Mom and Dad stay home...for a Home Day!"

I wanted to have a home day just because he was so stinking cute! Not a bad day though. He went to school. I finished two large projects. Discovered iGoogle. The governor signed the budget. He cried when he had to leave school (Ian, not the governor).

Got any ideas?? I'm sure Ian would love to hear them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ian: I've got an idea how about Mumzy works on your costume today, hummm I think that is a good idea.
Love u...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails