Saturday, August 22, 2009

Snapshot Saturday #4


Good Morning Saturday Snapshotters! Since I'm on the West Coast it's early, but I wanted those of you on the East Coast to have plenty of time to grab your shots today! So, I'm cheating a little bit for this challenge using photos I didn't take today. I guarantee you though, I will take some today. We are headed to the State Fair which is a perfect spot for this week's challenge.

I want to see details! Filling the frame is one of my favorite techniques. So show us something up close. Zoom right in or take a few steps closer than you might normally! In fact, Robert Capa said "if you're pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough!"

Need inspiration? Take a look at this group on flickr for some fun examples! And look how fun this photo is from DD POTD member Sarah Danyelle

08.19.09 POTD

Let's see what you've got! Link us here or over at Get It Scrapped.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails