Monday, August 24, 2009

I Heart Faces - Nostalgia


I Heart Faces challenge this week is Nostalgia. Remember the plastic fire hat? I think I remember walking there in preschool or perhaps kindergarden getting a plastic hat and hearing them blow the horn. It is one of those memories intertwined in photos and stories I've heard so I'm not exactly sure if it is my true memory. Does that happen to anyone else?

Ian loves everything related to the fire department. Seeing him in this hat just made me smile!

3 comments:

Mozer said...

I love that picture! His eyes just sparkle and I love how adorable he looks in that hat.

Unknown said...

Sweet baby. My son wore a fire hat every where we went for years. So cute.

Lindsay Anne said...

So sweet! I love his expression, and his gorgeous eyes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails