Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Picture of Summer

Second Saturday with good friends, frozen yogurt, Speed Racer on the wall outside while waiting for the Whispering Chingaderos to play. It is going to be a good summer.

90mm | ISO 3200 | f/2.8 | 1/40ss

*******************************

This photo follows none of the rules I teach. My shutter speed is too slow for the lens I was using. My ISO is as high as  you can go. And as you can see I framed it all center. Sometimes it just works regardless of what the rules say. The noise reduction in Lightroom 3 is amazing! The entire photo was processed in Lightroom without a touch of photoshop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy! that comment about waiting for the whispering chingaderos brought back memories of long ago, my brother used to call everything he couldn't put a name on a chingadero.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails