Friday, June 04, 2010

This Is What Summer Is Going To Look Like

Do you know what your summer is going to look like?


I think this is ours. Ian in front of our new neighbor's house. He loves her. We love her. We got really lucky after more than a year of uncertainty.

In just two weeks we've spent hours in her front yard - playing, talking, laughing. We warned her that Ian felt like he owned the place.

I think she believes us now!

************************
Anyone up for a photo quiz? Any guesses what time of day this was taken? Give me the precise hour if you can, without looking at the metadata of course!

5 comments:

The Grounds Family said...

The light is "golden" so it was taken an hour or so after sun up or and hour or so before going down. I am going to guess the 7:30-8:30 pm hour...

Esther Andrews said...

Long shadows. I'll guess evening rather than morning. So I'll go for 8:15 (I googled sunset in Sacramento!)

Myra said...

She looks just as kind and wonderful as you described her. I'm so happy she's there! Happy summer!

Amy L said...

I have no idea about the time of day, but just want to say that I'm glad you like her! And that Ian likes her. Also I just realized that I didn't read your whole post on the toot toot thread before I replied...LOL!

Christi said...

I'm going to say sunset.

I love how Ian has his hands on his hips.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails