Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Rejects

Remember my question about photographer's showing their bad photos? I've decided to make it a monthly feature. So today, I have for you the worst of June's worst photos!

I hope this was an accidental push of the shutter, otherwise, I have no idea what I was doing!


Never, ever ask your male model to lean his chin into his shoulder. Just a bad idea.


Can you say slightly underexposed?! I think that is my dog. Perhaps I should more closely review Get Me Off of Auto, at least the author knew what she was doing when she wrote it!


Children are hard to capture, especially when they insist on being too close to the lens! 


Is there anything about this photo that isn't just unfortunate?


Again with the eyes closed. I must have 70 of these each month!


Never ever shake a baby, especially in low light with a too slow shutter speed.


And again with the underexposed out of focus thing. You'd think I'd learn! Maybe I really do need to learn to use my flash.


Again with the shutter speed. Sometimes it's as if I just met my camera!


There you have it. And before you think these are all of my bad shots, know I have at least 50 more in my trash can! Link me up to your June rejects!

1 comment:

sarahb said...

I love seeing these, I always thought it was just me capturing these type of photos :)...I am spending this weekend with your ebooks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails