Wednesday, December 08, 2010

How I Speed Up My December Daily Pages On Busy Days


This week is PACKED with activities in our house. I love this time of year, but it can get crazy and a bit hard to keep up with December Daily.

I've given myself permission to have some December Daily Do Over Days! I grab a page I've already completed, swap out photo and journaling. Change an element or two (or none). I am then able to breathe easier and carry on to the next day! I want to complete my album AND enjoy the holidays. I've got to strike that balance!

I only took a few photos yesterday, this was a favorite. Sums up this time of year so well.

How are you balancing December Daily and enjoying the holidays?

3 comments:

dille2@cableone.net said...

Mostly, they come on their own. Today, I have no idea but am open to whatever comes along. Will be going out in a bit and it may just come then. Deciding that Soemdays may have photos and some may just have words and I am ok with that. Have a great day, my very wonderful friend!

Heidi Y said...

Just taking it one day at a time... and still having trouble balancing, oh well. BTW, how did you take this neat picture of your tree??? Would love to know!

Cheryl McCain said...

I'm beginning to struggle with my December Daily. I totally have nothing for the 11th, 12th AND 13th BUT I do have photos thanks to you and I can go back and fill in to catch up as I have time and just pick up with the current day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails