Friday, December 31, 2010

My Life. In 10 Photographs.

I love looking back over my photos. So many are special to me for the story they hold, not necessarily the quality of the photo. 2010 was a year of Ian. He changed so much this year, holding conversations, asking questions about the world, exploring. Tantrums seem to be slowly disappearing from his repertoire, replaced with more "I love you momma's" each day. It is no surprise that many of my favorite photos are of Ian.

You might remember many of these.







A boy in the backyard.

Goofs.



My life. In 10 photographs. It's been a good year.

Thanks for sharing it with me.

1 comment:

dille2@cableone.net said...

What a wonderful year for you!Can't wait to see what 2011 brings to you Miss K!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails