Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Favorite Posts from 2010

There is something about the last week of the year and bringing together snippets of 365 days of life. When there was a television in our house I loved watching the highlights of the year, the quick flashing photos of who died, who was born, who did something monumental, which movies were big.

Here are my favorite posts from the year.  I loved sorting through all of my posts, reliving moments, thinking about highs and lows to find these.

Of Course He Will Have A Cake - this has become a favorite memory. I plan on making a cake again in a few weeks!

15 Years Ago Today - It seems I  tell this story a lot. I like it.

Why I Changed My One Little Word - Loved finding this story again. My communities mean so much to me.

My Photography - Sometimes I write to share my thoughts, sometimes I write to clarify things in my head.

I Heart Faces Photo Walk Through Sacramento - LOVED leading with this group!

The Corner Seemed Safest - This year was truly transformational for me. This post captures it best.

What Makes A Photograph Special - I so believe this.

Taking A Photography Risk - What a great highlight to a great year.

Thank you for being here with me this year. Thank you for reading and commenting and sharing of yourselves. I hope you know how much I value you!


Do you love highlights as much as I do? Which are your favorites?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails