Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What Do You Do When December Daily Falls Behind?



It happens. Things get busy and I'm not able to make a page. I'll even admit that over the weekend, I grabbed time to do nothing. NOTHING. It was bliss.

So, yes, that put me behind doing my December Daily pages.

My strategies when I anticipate falling behind:

  • Take a few more photos to trigger my memory (even if they are with my phone)
  • Blog small details if I can or make notes on my phone.
  • Go with one photo pages.
  • Keep it simple
  • Don't stress, there are no December Daily police.

I've got photos and my photos trigger my journaling. I'm planning on snagging some of my journaling from my blog as well.

This year's book is featuring more one photo pages. They are quick to put together, giving me time to focus on the journaling.  I've learned from my 2009 and 2008 books that journaling makes my heart sing!

What do you do when you fall a bit behind?

1 comment:

Mary C. said...

WHAT?!!! There are no December Daily Police?
Oh maaaan. I wish I had known that sooner.
I love you, Katrina. You remind me that stressing out is not living.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails