Friday, October 15, 2010

Boys in Motion

He is a mover. Lately he seems to have the most energy right before bed. What is that about? We're home today enjoying his LAST day before he goes to his new school on Monday. He's excited. My emotions are very mixed!

He's watching his favorite movie and I'm wandering around the web. In my wandering I found a fun blog, Home With The Boys. I just love her challenge today, Boys In Motion. Yep, I have one of those. 

This is absolutely one of my favorite photos. I love the motion, the joy and the silliness. It is completely him!

What is that you love about your favorite photos? Just wondering.

3 comments:

dille2@cableone.net said...

Favorite photo - those that give you that instant photo high. Never the same theme but always the same feeling. Most of the time, it is the one that I didn't see coming. The one that smacked me upside the head when I laid eyes on it. Thanks for making me think about it Miss K!

Kim said...

The one's that shout "Living life here".. And if I can't get the lighting & exposure just right as well my heart melts...

Kim said...

Opps, that was suppose to say "Can" get the lighting and exposure just right..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails