Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How'd I Shoot It?


This photo was taken almost two years ago. Isn't he small? And those eyes, wow!

Any guesses to how I took this? Besides using a little too much noise reduction, any guesses?

Give me your answer by Friday 3/12 at 9am EST. I'll place those of you with THE correct answer in a drawing for a class pass to The Very Basics! Class starts March 15th.

I'll post the answer and winner on Friday along with the winner and explanation of last week's quiz too.

9 comments:

Susiecw said...

Was this taken on your phone? If it was, all the DD iphone users are making me very jealous.

Mary Rogers said...

standing on a ladder!

Judy said...

Are you asking how you physically took it or are you asking for the camera settings????

Britgirl said...

Okay I KNOW how this was taken - and why and where ;) Do I get a prize for knowing you this long or having such a memory for katrina facts ;)?

Carol said...

Seems to me I vaguely remember you saying (as in me reading) that you forgot your camera? So must have been your iPhone?

Amanda Kayte said...

on your iPhone, at my wedding,in woodlake at 'aunties' backyard may 3 2008 at about oh 545 ish in the afternoon =)...can't believe i've been married almost 2 years now!

Esther Andrews said...

Looks like everyone else is in the know here! So I'll go with the flow - iPhone - hence the noise reduction. And you've had to edit to lighten the underexposed bits. And I'm going to guess you stood on a chair.

Leslie said...

Looks like you are above them on stairs or a chair... for the camera it seems the answer is already out of the bag. But I would love for you to explain the noise reduction technique...because this photo looks so smooth.

Anonymous said...

What cute kids those to are and how they have grown.
mumzy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails