Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Trip: Well Documented

We have packed:

2 Canon dSLRs
1 Nikon Coolpix
1 Fisher Price Camera
1 iPhone with camera
1 Other Phone with camera
1 Flip Video Camera
1 Sony HandiCam
1 tripod
15 gigabytes of memory
1 card reader
1 laptop
1 500 gigabyte external hard drive
Extra AA batteries
7 power cords
5 lenses

I think we are ready to document this trip.

(I hope someone packed socks and underwear)

I'll be taking photo requests along the way.

But first, a quiz! How many photos TOTAL do you think we will take on our Spring Break Road Trip?

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a list! This is too funny. Along with your trip, you have to document this list! Definitely scrap worthy. Have a great trip!

Leslie said...

I love the list! I’m not sure how long you will be away but I would guess an average of 400-450 shots a day.

But more important, have a great trip!

Christi said...

I'm guessing over 6000 photos. Enjoy your trip!

Anonymous said...

ARE WE THERE YET????

Mary Ann said...

Funny! I'd look in my laptop pack to see what I travel with, but I can't get through the tangle of power cords...

Did you remember the battery chargers?

Sounds like a wonderful road trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails