Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Trip: Well Documented

We have packed:

2 Canon dSLRs
1 Nikon Coolpix
1 Fisher Price Camera
1 iPhone with camera
1 Other Phone with camera
1 Flip Video Camera
1 Sony HandiCam
1 tripod
15 gigabytes of memory
1 card reader
1 laptop
1 500 gigabyte external hard drive
Extra AA batteries
7 power cords
5 lenses

I think we are ready to document this trip.

(I hope someone packed socks and underwear)

I'll be taking photo requests along the way.

But first, a quiz! How many photos TOTAL do you think we will take on our Spring Break Road Trip?


Suzanne said...

What a list! This is too funny. Along with your trip, you have to document this list! Definitely scrap worthy. Have a great trip!

Leslie said...

I love the list! I’m not sure how long you will be away but I would guess an average of 400-450 shots a day.

But more important, have a great trip!

Christi said...

I'm guessing over 6000 photos. Enjoy your trip!

Anonymous said...


Mary Ann said...

Funny! I'd look in my laptop pack to see what I travel with, but I can't get through the tangle of power cords...

Did you remember the battery chargers?

Sounds like a wonderful road trip!


Related Posts with Thumbnails