Monday, March 01, 2010

It's Quiet In The House and Monday Quiz!


My favorite subject is visiting my mom this week. Six days. Six days with no little boy photos. While I'm excited about cleaning my house and having it remain clean until his return, I miss him. It seems quiet around here. No one telling me stories or reenacting episodes of Diego or Star Wars. No requests. No why questions. Things are calm. 

I'll find things to photograph. No doubt. But it just isn't feeling the same. He'll be home soon though and then I'll be wishing for a little quiet again! 

Ready for the quiz? 

I did something unusual for me in this photo. Any guesses?  I'll post the exif info and answer tomorrow!

6 comments:

Laura in CT said...

SIX days?! You are a brave mama.

Total guess here: flash? :-)

Mary Ann said...

You normally focus or crop in pretty tight...

shirley said...

Maybe you manually focused?

Esther Andrews said...

I'll guess flash here, too. He's backlit so the only way you'd have light on his face is flash. And I can see a shadow under his chin!

Tami said...

Used flash...and centered instead of filled the frame :)

Jennifer said...

no guess but when i saw the thumbnail i thought it was justin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails