Monday, March 01, 2010

Details

70mm + 20mm extension tube | ISO 800 | f/2.8 | ss 1/100

Details. I love the small details that make up our lives. It's not the first time I've mentioned that. I love when you discover small details have bigger meaning. I love when the small details can help you connect in bigger ways. You can read the full story at DesignerDigitals.

*************************

I used my flash here to fill in the shadows just a bit. I bounced it off the ceiling for just a bit more shininess. I used my flash in a similar way to light Ian for yesterday's post. Congratulations to Laura, Esther, and Tami for getting it right! I think I need to make it a bit harder in the future! 

I think Jennifer was right about the thumbnail looking like my brother Justin!

1 comment:

Gabi said...

This is such a cool shot, Katrina!
I need to finally start to get rid of auto and learn to shoot on manual.
Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails