Sunday, March 07, 2010

The Judges Are Sleeping

Since my Picture of the Day judges are sleeping, I am unable to make a decision! Today was a full day, with many photos, several different things happening.

In the absence of my decisiveness I'll leave you with a photo that breaks every rule.  We took Ian to see Dan Zanes today. Here he is perched on Shea's shoulders in the 4 year old "mosh pit" trying to touch bubbles.  The shutter speed was too slow, ISO too high, motion blur, no focus. I could go on and on. I love it anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like he is having fun, sure miss him,
love U

Darlene said...

What a gorgeous image, full of life and joy! Love the colors and dof.
(found you via shutter sisters)

Mel @ Studio MCA Designs said...

I am a rule breaker. Hate being put in a box. How are new trends created in the first place if everyone is following the same set of rules?

Meaningful overrides technically correct in my book.

SO glad you gave yourself and everyone who looks to you for leadership the permission to color outside of the lines!

LOVE this photo, btw.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails