Monday, May 17, 2010

I Heart Faces Week 20 "Faces & Flowers" Photo Challenge

Each week IHeartFaces posts a new photo challenge. It is a great way to spice up your creativity and try something you haven't before. I'll be leading the Sacramento IHeartFaces photowalk on June 5th too!

I love looking through my old photos to see if I can find anything that meets the challenge.

My entry for this week is from Kylie's Senior Portrait Shoot. We climbed a few hills and trekked through green weedy fields at 7 o'clock in the morning to catch the morning's beautiful even light. She took direction so well and added her own ideas in. I must admit, I got teary more than once seeing her through my viewfinder, remembering her as the two year old, holding up a finger on each hand as she toddled around saying "two, two, two."

200mm | ISO 400 | f/5.6 | ss 1/640


5 comments:

Danielle said...

I bet she loved this shot!! I love it! Don't even get me started on that fabulous necklace!

Sarah Jones said...

She truly looks like a model in this picture! Love this flower field!

Jodi said...

I love the soft feel to the picture. It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a pretty shot! I love her expression and those flowers :-) great entry!

April W said...

The story that goes with this lovely picture touched my heart. I will be doing senior pics with my daughter soon, and I am sure I will cry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails