Monday, May 03, 2010

Macro Monday in the Garden

It happens every year. As spring kicks into high gear, I wander outside with my camera and suddenly I'm taking nothing but photos of green things. It looks like this year is going to be just the same. My garden is months ahead of where we were last year. Everything is growing, blooms appearing. The first signs of tiny green tomatoes on the vine, while my strawberries are turning bright red!


I wandered around this afternoon looking for a fun macro shot. My POTD? A mango squash, a new variety for me. The information said early and quick growing. They didn't lie! There are three tiny squash already developing!

148mm+36mm extension tube | ISO 400 | f/2.8 | ss 1/160

Will the photos I take after cooking this count as from the garden? I'm saying no!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Lovely. :)

Michele Barbalet said...

Awesome. I thought...what is that. It's so pretty up close like that. Thanks for linking to the macro extension.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails