Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I Caught The Dog!

Everything came together tonight to shoot the dog! The light was fading quickly, but there was just enough to keep my shutter speed just fast enough to stop his motion.

Shea and I sat in the grass of the park about 20 feet or so apart. Ian ran back and forth between the two of us, with the puppy chasing him! The dog is FAST and short! It seems the closer he gets to the lens the faster he goes!

Now for the tough decision, which do I pick for my POTD?

200mm | ISO 800 | f/2.8 | ss 1/200

200mm | ISO 800 | f/2.8 | ss 1/200



200mm | ISO 800 | f/2.8 | ss 1/250

And one for my mom, who always likes to see Ian too!


Who needs focus? You can actually see exactly where I was prefocusing to try to capture the dog.

10 comments:

Sally said...

Great shots.

J. said...

OMG!!!!
Ohhh I'm giggling.
That first one? Perfection!!!
But the second one makes me laugh out loud. Maniac puppy
I can't choose :)

Sarah G. said...

Those are awesome, but the third one (from the front) made me laugh. Those googly eyes are the bomb.

Kris J said...

I love them all! If I had to chose I think I'd have to go with the 2nd--seems to capture the essence of a dog. Great catch!

hezro said...

They're all great but I especially love #2. Such wonderful shots!

Tammy Robbins said...

Were you shooting in manual mode?

Christi said...

I must say I like the 2nd one best. It looks like he's flying through the air and smiling at the same time. Wonderful!

Amy L said...

These just make me laugh! I vote #2!

Michele Barbalet said...

Awww, these are sooo cute. Amazing shot.

Carol said...

Definitely the second photo - crazy eyes! Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails