Friday, May 14, 2010

My Camera Broke!

Remember the day I said Ian wasn't cooperative for photos? It appears I was mistaken. I just needed a new approach.

Last night, while eating dinner outside, as the perfect light was beginning to fade, it struck me. I asked him for photos, he said no. I asked him then to see if my camera was working for me. He looked at me, then away. I told him my camera was broken. I then asked for his silly face, clicked. Wow, my camera worked. But, of course, we needed to test it again.  He loved the idea that it only would click when he made a funny face, while looking at the lens. With a little direction I got kissy face, funny face, silly face, firefighter face, and more! 73 shots later...I have a few I love.





I'm so pleased he was able to fix my camera!

6 comments:

*Paula* said...

I'm definitely trying that trick! Awesome!

Lisa Smiley said...

had me scared there for a minute! cute photos!

Michele Barbalet said...

Me too! What a precious angel.

Heather said...

bless him! hope he doesn't 'click' about being tricked too soon or you will have to find another way!

dille2@cableone.net said...

Me too! Giving it a shot even though money is not working at this point!!! Love what you got, well worth it.

beth said...

Phew! I thought this was the dreaded sequel to your lost phone nightmare, but I am now so relieved. I am definitely going to have to try that. Great tip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails