Monday, May 31, 2010

Can You Guess What My Photo of the Day Is?

Most of our weekend was spent in the garden. I planted some, cleaned up some, weeded a little, and mostly sat and enjoyed the surroundings. Shea worked on the chicken coop palace the entire weekend. They will be very well kept chickens! I think it is up to code as an apartment if we ever need the extra space!

Most of my photos were from the garden of course. So it seemed fitting to pick one for a little quiz.

Any guesses?



I'll tell you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Esther Andrews said...

Something from the onion family. Garlic or garlic chives (wild guesses here!)?

Katrina Kennedy said...

I love knowing you will always be here to guess Esther :) Thank you!

Close...but not exactly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails