Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Perspective Of A Swing

It has been an unusually good Ian photo week.

Tonight we spent time with wonderful friends, drinking wine and raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, a cause dear to us. It is a night that had me reminiscing, remembering 4 years ago, the same backyard, the same group of friends, and a little boy who climbed into a big boy swing for the very first time.

So here, you are. Same swing and same dear Becky. The boy has changed some!

I am so fortunate to have them all in my life. They bring me the very the joy you see on Ian's faces!

********************************
Wondering about the photo technique? This is the every popular, stand in front of him and dare him to hit me. The closer he got to knocking me over the funnier he thought it was. A little fake falling over, grabbing of limbs, and crying out in pain and he was all mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have Becky too. and the look on Ian's face is priceless..
Love U

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails