Saturday, May 01, 2010

Mother's Day Is May 9th

Just a shameless post to remind my husband that NEXT Sunday is Mother's Day.

Since he reads my blog every morning, it just made sense to leave some friendly reminders here. I know I'm not his mom, but he does need to help out a 4 year old in our house.

I'm shameless.

Interested in helping me collect ideas and inspiration for him? I only need a few things in a gift.

  1. Personal
  2. Inexpensive
  3. Contains no calories
  4. Takes up little space
  5. Ignore # 2 if it is this or this or this (the last one in red please)
  6. #3 can be ignored for this
  7. I'd even ignore #3 for this
  8. Travel is okay
Hoping this list is somewhat helpful :) Anything you'd add?




1 comment:

Kari said...

I'd definitely vote for the first thing in #5.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails